Speak Up To Stand Out
Ready to step away from the herd? How about leveraging your strengths to step into your authenticity and get what you want and deserve at work? Unmute yourself and communicate your value when the stakes are high using the three principles of persuasion.
- First, we step into your strengths. Using an interactive strength exercise, we Identify your core strengths at work, hone in on exactly what you love and want to do, and in doing so lay the foundation for your power positioning statement
- Then, we identify your true value. We determine the value in each strength, demonstrate why these matter at work and practice articulating your value.
- Finally, we position you to win. Here you learn how to differentiate yourself by tying your strengths to business results and using persuasive communication techniques to position yourself to win.
After completing this workshop attendees will:
- Create a powerful and persuasive positioning statement
- Step into their authenticity to create a road map for where they’re going professionally
- Communicate their value with certainty, clarity and confidence when the stakes are high
The Female Edge in Negotiations
It has been said that men are better negotiators because they are socialized at an early age to ask for and get that they want. I say not so fast.
This workshop teaches women to leverage these “female” norms to their advantage by reframing their approach and developing the skills and confidence needed to approach and succeed in any negotiation.
With the perfect blend of mindset and tactics, attendees will learn softer negotiating skills such as “we statements”, affinity seeking, and organic collaboration. At the same time we debunk old school tactics and approach each negotiation with confidence, improve closure and ensure that no one loses. Because no one has to.
Elevate your conversations, gain credibility and improve closing ratios by creating value for C-level executives.
Ready to move beyond the tactical and get higher in the organization? Only two out of ten sales reps can successfully engage executive-level decision-makers. Even fewer present a compelling value statement in order to gain access or endorsement. Elevate your conversations, gain credibility and improve closing ratios by anticipating ways to create value for high level decision makers. Then walk the talk with thorough, powerful and persuasive value statements which resonate. This workshop will arm your team with the skills needed to get beyond the tactical to demonstrate value to high-level decision-makers who matter the most
Team Based Selling for Competitive Advantage
Leverage the 80/20 rule to increase market share
80 percent of future profits will come from 20 percent of your existing customers. Sales executives on their game continue to go higher, wider and deeper. Why? It’s a lot easier to earn more business from an existing customer than to go out and acquire a new one.
In this workshop, we will develop a unique value proposition for each line of business, arm your teams for cues from day to day contacts and tie all of this together with the value of doing business with one partner. Build a moat around your customers and dominate your space.